STUDY AND SETTLE IN
Study in New Zealand, find work after studies and progress to a resident visa. Suitable for anyone of 18 years and above with less or no work experience.
- Tuition fees vary between NZ$18,000 to 35,000 per year.
- Living expenses for one year of study is NZ$15,000.
- Phd, Masters, PG Diploma, Graduate Diploma, Bachelor, Diploma.
- IELTS or other English tests are mandatory for admission.
- If married, spouse can accompany on work visa (only for certain levels).
- Process can take between 3 to 6 months.
- Intakes are February and July but some are available other months.
- Free processing for admission and visa (if there are no prior visa rejections) and onshore settlement support.